Get behind the wheel of up to 2 supercars for an unforgettable Tokyo city driving experience.
Starting in Central Tokyo, drive in supercar style through the city to Tokyo Tower, for a photo stop at one of Tokyo's most iconic locations. Following that, we'll hit the freeway and head over the Rainbow Bridge to Tokyo Teleport Station, Odaiba. Then it's time for a supercar swap, plus ample time to get that perfect photo, selfie or video, before heading on to the finish line.
From the supercar, you'll get unbeatable views of the Tokyo skyline including Tokyo Tower, Skytree, Odaiba Ferris Wheel, and maybe even glimpses of Mt Fuji!
Select your dream ride from our stellar supercar line-up including Ferrari, Lamborghini, McLaren and more!
Every step of the way, you'll be in the safe hands of the Tokyo Supercars support staff to guide and enhance your supercar driving experience.
Please bring and present your valid driver’s license at registration. Without this, you will not be allowed to participate in the experience. All drivers must be over 26 years of age in order to participate.
- Porsche 718 Cayman S - ¥43,200
- KTM X-BOW (Crossbow) - ¥57,600
- Ferrari F430 Spider - ¥57,600
- Aston Martin V12 Vantage S - ¥57,600
- Ferrari California - ¥72,000
- McLaren MP4-12C Spider - ¥72,000
- Rolls-Royce Wraith - ¥86,400
- McLaren 570S Spider - ¥86,400
- Ferrari 458 Spider - ¥93,600
- Lamborghini Huracan Avio - ¥93,600
- Lamborghini Huracan Performante - ¥100,800
- Rolls-Royce Phantom - ¥144,000
- McLaren 720S Performance - ¥144,000
- Lamborghini Aventador SV Roadster - ¥144,000
- Get behind the wheel of up to 2 supercars for an unforgettable, 2-hour driving experience
- Select your dream ride from our stellar supercar line-up
- Unbeatable views of Tokyo skyline including Tokyo Tower, Skytree, and Odaiba Ferris Wheel
- Experienced support from Tokyo Supercars staff
- Ride-along passengers welcome (1 per customer)
How It Works
Convoy Guided Experience
Do not overtake the lead car
- Most of our experiences follow a convoy format with a lead and back car provided by Tokyo Supercars
- Speed control maintained by the convoy
- Communication between the lead and back car
- Back car acts as a "rescue car" in the event of a breakdown
- Multiple pit stops on route
Terms and Conditions
We start by having a safety explanation on the cars and the event. Every participant must sign a legal disclaimer and present their valid driving licence.
- Do not overtake the lead car
- When overtaking ONLY overtake on the outside lane
- Do not go over the legal speed limit
- Do not stay in low gears as this damages engine and gearbox
- Do not go too close to the car in front of you (brake early)
- Do not accelerate hard around corners (oversteer danger)
- Be aware of other drivers and show courtesy
- Do not eat in the cars. Water is ok but no coffee or drinks that can stain the seats
- Do not rev the engine in the car park or outside the building
- Do not cause an accident otherwise you will go to jail
- Zero alcohol tolerance
- Valid Driving licence must be provided to enter the event
- Drivers must be 26 years old or over
- Use mirror to stay centered
- Stay close to white line in middle of road
- If you are too far right the rescue car will inform you by waving or flashing
- Be careful at toll booth, drive slowly