World X Series Rally and Tokyo Super Cars are giving you the opportunity to join us on the World X Series launch party and Tokyo Night Drive.
The World X Series kicks off with its launch party on Thursday, September 12 - location to be announced shortly!
The following evening the World X Series Tokyo Night Drive will launch the actual rally event, starting at Hilton Tokyo Bay and stopping off at Daikoku Parking Area before ending up at our first nights stay in Odawara in the Hakone Region.
- Pre World X Series Launch Party held in Tokyo - 8 pm, 12th of September.
World X Series Rally Night Drive to Odawara 13th of September- 5 PM - Welcome refreshments at the Hilton Tokyo Bay (１−８ Maihama, Urayasu, Chiba 279-0031, Japan) - where you will get chance to meet the drivers check out the awesome array of cars entering the rally.
6:00 PM - 6:45 PM The convoy drive to the local car meet hotspot of Daikuko PA and hang out with other car enthusiasts.
7:30 PM Part two of the drive to the Hilton Odawara
8:45 pm, arrival. Drinks and Dinner at Hilton Odawara
World X Series 14th morning Hakone Convoy Drive
On arrival at The Hilton Tokyo Bay, you will receive your World X Series car sticker which will be placed on your car so you will become part of the World X Series family.
This is an event not to be missed. Register your details below to confirm your entry. Hotel Accommodation is available and charged separately.
- September 12 World X Series Rally Japan Launch Party (location to be announced shortly)
- Drive your own car with the rest of the World X participants in an epic convoy to Daikoku Parking Area and Hakone
- Receive World X Series car stickers which will be placed on your car so you will become part of the World X Series family
- Professional photographers and videographers to capture the entire event
- Meet automotive and Youtube celebrities such as Steve's POV and Daily Driven Exotics
¥45,000 (per person)
How It Works
Convoy Guided Experience
Do not overtake the lead car
- Most of our experiences follow a convoy format with a lead and back car provided by Tokyo Supercars
- Speed control maintained by the convoy
- Communication between the lead and back car
- Back car acts as a "rescue car" in the event of a breakdown
- Multiple pit stops on route
Terms and Conditions
We start by having a safety explanation on the cars and the event. Every participant must sign a legal disclaimer and present their valid driving licence.
- Do not overtake the lead car
- When overtaking ONLY overtake on the outside lane
- Do not go over the legal speed limit
- Do not stay in low gears as this damages engine and gearbox
- Do not go too close to the car in front of you (brake early)
- Do not accelerate hard around corners (oversteer danger)
- Be aware of other drivers and show courtesy
- Do not eat in the cars. Water is ok but no coffee or drinks that can stain the seats
- Do not rev the engine in the car park or outside the building
- Do not cause an accident otherwise you will go to jail
- Zero alcohol tolerance
- Valid Driving licence must be provided to enter the event
- Drivers must be 26 years old or over
- Use mirror to stay centered
- Stay close to white line in middle of road
- If you are too far right the rescue car will inform you by waving or flashing
- Be careful at toll booth, drive slowly