DAIKOKU PARKING AREA EXPERIENCE
Get behind the wheel of your favorite supercar
for an unforgettable Tokyo city driving experience.
Starting in central Tokyo, drive in supercar style on the racetrack-like highways of Tokyo. after crossing the rainbow bridge, we will follow the wide-open roads along Tokyo bay and down to Yokohama. For decades, the Daikoku parking area has been a hot spot for all kinds of automotive gatherings. You will have ample time to walk around the rows of gathered cars and get photos and meet owners and other car enthusiasts! We recommend Friday nights, Saturday nights, Sunday mornings as the best days to go to see other supercar owners bring out the best toys.
AWESOME EXPERIENCE GETTING TO DRIVE HURACAN AVIO AND 458! EVERYONE WAS SO FRIENDLY AND ACCOMMODATING. LOVED CHATTING ABOUT CARS AND GETTING TO DRIVE TOKYO TO DAIKOKU. WILL DEFINITELY DO ANOTHER EXPERIENCE WHEN I'M BACK IN TOWN.
DAIKOKU EXPERIENCE ROUTE
This experience starts and finishes near Shibuya station.
Approximately 120 minutes in duration.
We recommend Friday night, Saturday night, or Sunday morning as the best times to visit Daikoku PA.
INSURANCE AND ELIGIBITLIY
• You must have a valid international drivers license - read here for more details
• All drivers must be over 26 years of age with a valid driver's license in order to drive.
• Insurance is included in the price and covers the value of the car. deductible and noc (non-operation charges) apply in case of an accident.
• Most of our car line up is semi-automatic - manual licenses are usually not required but please ask us to make sure are able to drive your car choice if you have any doubts.
• All driving experiences are a guided tour with expert staff on-hand in a support vehicle or as a passenger.
• Prices include gas, tolls, and are inclusive of 10% tax.